Collins International Primary Science - International Primary Science Teacher's Guide 6
- Karen Morrison, Tracey Baxter, Sunetra Berry, Pat Dower, Helen Harden and Pauline Hannigan, Illustrated by Anita Loughrey, Emily Miller and Jonathan Miller, Edited by Anne Pilling and Pete Robinson
- Spiral Bound
Collins Primary Science fully meets the requirements of the Cambridge Assessment International Education Primary Science Curriculum Framework and the material has been carefully developed to meet the needs of primary science students and teachers in a range of international contexts.
Content is organised according to the three main...Read more
Content is organised according to the three main strands: Biology, Chemistry and Physics and the skills detailed under the Scientific Enquiry strand are introduced and taught in the context of those areas.
For each of Stages 1 to 6 as detailed in the Cambridge Primary Science Framework, we offer:
- A full colour, highly illustrated and photograph rich Student’s Book
- A write-in Workbook linked to the Student’s Book
- This comprehensive Teacher’s Guide with clear suggestions for using the materials, including the electronic components of the course
- A DVD-ROM which contains slideshows, video clips, additional photographs and interactive activities for use in the classroom.
Provides support as part of a set of resources for the Cambridge Primary curriculum framework from 2011.
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
- Publication Date