- Out of stock
It's the literary equivalent of buried treasure – seven newly-discovered stories by Dr. Seuss! The first new Seuss stories to emerge since 1990!
The amazing stories are full of typical Seuss humour, rhyme and rhythm and are all beautifully illustrated. They include: 'The Bippolo Seed,' in which a scheming cat leads an innocent duck to make a bad decision; 'The Rabbit, the Bear, and the Zinniga-Zanniga,' about a rabbit who is saved from a bear via a single eyelash; 'Gustav the Goldfish,' about a fish that grew and grew; 'Tadd and Todd,' a tale about twins; 'Steak for Supper,' about fantastic creatures who follow a boy home in anticipation of a steak dinner; 'The Strange Shirt Spot,' about a spot of dirt that gets everywhere; and 'The Great Henry McBride,' about a boy whose far-flung career fantasies were bested only by those of Dr. Seuss himself.
The perfect book for any Seuss fan, young or old!
- Praise for ‘The Bippolo Seed and Other Stories’:
- ”'Still box fresh.”The Daily Telegraph
- ”'Still box fresh.”- The Daily Telegraph
- ”'A boon to lovers of Seuss’s rhyming rollicks.”The Independent
- ”'A boon to lovers of Seuss’s rhyming rollicks.”- The Independent
- ”A real treat for fans… Timeless fun and frolics.”The Herald
- ”A true treasure trove for Dr. Seuss fans of all ages”South Wales Argus
- ”These all have the good doctor's usual vim and brio.”The Spectator
- ”children of all ages will enjoy reading these humorous stories.”Aldershot News and Mail