- Out of stock
With a rhyming vocabulary of only 50 words, this hilarious book tells the story of Sam-I-Am’s relentless pursuit of a grumpy individual who refuses to eat a plate of green eggs and ham.
Packed with a uniquely Seussian blend of zany artwork, riotous rhyme and off-the-wall humour, this miniature hardback edition makes the perfect stocking filler and keepsake for all lovers of Dr. Seuss, young and old. And, as Sam-I-Am’s preseverance wins the day, it teaches us all that we cannot really know what we like until we have tried it!
- ”Praise for Dr. Seuss:'[Dr. Seuss] has…instilled a lifelong love of books, learning and reading [in children]”The Telegraph
- ”'Dr. Seuss ignites a child’s imagination with his mischievous characters and zany verses”The Express
- ”'The magic of Dr. Seuss, with his hilarious rhymes, belongs on the family bookshelf”Sunday Times Magazine
- ”'The author… has filled many a childhood with unforgettable characters, stunning illustrations, and of course, glorious rhyme”The Guardian
- ”Praise for And To Think That I Saw it On Mulberry Street:'The cleverest book I have met with for many years. The swing and merriment of the pictures and the natural truthful simplicity of the untruthfulness.”Beatrix Potter, author of The Tale of Peter Rabbit