Focused on the new assessment objectives AO2 and AO3, Skills Book: Reason, interpret and communicate mathematically and solve problems is full of expertly written practice questions to help you succeed in mathematical reasoning and problem-solving.
- Structured by strand, it is ideal to be used alongside the Practice Book or Student Book
- New, bespoke questions to focus on two of the main aims of the new curriculum (AO2, reason mathematically, and AO3, solve problems)
- Longer questions can be tried in class to generate discussions
- Tackle problems within and outside mathematics to improve literacy, thinking skills and investigative strategies
- New questions requiring students to think and analyse their work encourages independence
- Full mark schemes are provided