- In stock
This suite of resources provide a clear two-year framework to help you and your students meet and exceed AQA’s mastery goals using content matched to AQA’s big ideas and enquiry processes.
This title is AQA approved.
* Aligned to AQA’s big ideas and KS3 syllabus with Student Book Part 1 covering Part 1 of the syllabus and Student Book Part 2 covering Part 2
* Three part progression in lessons encompassing the AQA mastery statements of know, apply and extend
* Enquiry processes embedded throughout the course to help your students think and work scientifically
* Differentiated ‘check your progress’ lists for each chapter to help students and teachers measure and make progress in learning
* In addition to questions throughout the text, there are questions at the end of each chapter providing assessment benchmarked to the know, apply and extend statements
* ‘Ideas you have met before’ and ‘In this chapter you will find out’ provide context and link ideas together for students
* ‘Know this vocabulary’ boxes reflect keywords from the AQA syllabus
* Prepares students for the new, more challenging GCSE
* Provides the first step in our AQA syllabus support for Secondary Science giving students a clear path of progression
* From experienced author team Ed Walsh and Tracey Baxter
* Tailored assessment and intervention matching to each chapter available in our ‘GCSE Science Ready’ course
- These resources are a clever mix of conceptual challenge and cognitive complexity that support students to think about science in a creative and sophisticated fashion…Collins AQA KS3 Science can help keep students switched on and clued in.
- The[y] cover the cornerstone concepts students need to know; they embed investigative thinking and working scientifically, and arm students with the appropriate scientific language essential for answering questions, debating and justifying their ideas.
- - John Dabell for Teach Secondary magazine