- Out of stock
Dr. Seuss's much-loved classic, Green Eggs and Ham, is combined with an audio CD performed by Adrian Edmondson with added music and special effects. Will Sam-I-am convert you to green eggs and ham? Would you eat them in a box? Would you eat them with a fox?
When Sam-I-am persists in pestering a grumpy grouch to eat a plate of green eggs and ham, perseverance wins the day, teaching us all that we cannot know what we like until we have tried it!
Adrian Edmondson reads a crazy classic with wild music and mad sound effects! This is a wonderful addition to the Dr. Seuss shelves.
- ”Praise for Dr. Seuss:'[Dr. Seuss] has…instilled a lifelong love of books, learning and reading [in children]”The Telegraph
- ”'Dr. Seuss ignites a child’s imagination with his mischievous characters and zany verses”The Express
- ”'The magic of Dr. Seuss, with his hilarious rhymes, belongs on the family bookshelf”Sunday Times Magazine
- ”'The author… has filled many a childhood with unforgettable characters, stunning illustrations, and of course, glorious rhyme”The Guardian
- ”Praise for And To Think That I Saw it On Mulberry Street:'The cleverest book I have met with for many years. The swing and merriment of the pictures and the natural truthful simplicity of the untruthfulness.”Beatrix Potter, author of The Tale of Peter Rabbit