- Out of stock
Learn to count with the fish-shaped beads on this new edition of the classic Dr. Seuss book.
With his unique combination of hilarious stories, zany pictures and riotous rhymes, Dr. Seuss has been delighting young children and helping them learn to read for over fifty years. Creator of the wonderfully anarchic Cat in the Hat, and ranking among the UK’s top ten favourite children’s authors, Seuss is firmly established as a global best-seller, with nearly half a billion books sold worldwide.
Full of colourful fish and fabulous artwork, this Dr Seuss inspired board book helps children learn to count to five. With sliding fish-shaped beads attached.
- ”Praise for Dr. Seuss:'[Dr. Seuss] has…instilled a lifelong love of books, learning and reading [in children]”The Telegraph
- ”'Dr. Seuss ignites a child’s imagination with his mischievous characters and zany verses”The Express
- ”'The magic of Dr. Seuss, with his hilarious rhymes, belongs on the family bookshelf”Sunday Times Magazine
- ”'The author… has filled many a childhood with unforgettable characters, stunning illustrations, and of course, glorious rhyme”The Guardian
- ”Praise for And To Think That I Saw it On Mulberry Street:'The cleverest book I have met with for many years. The swing and merriment of the pictures and the natural truthful simplicity of the untruthfulness.”Beatrix Potter, author of The Tale of Peter Rabbit