- In stock
Full teacher support to accompany the Cambridge International IGCSE Art and Design Student’s book for syllabus 0400. The Teacher’s Guide provides a structure for delivering the course, but also gives teachers the flexibility to teach in their own way, in the best way possible for their particular classroom context.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: 2018 First examination: 2020
• Comprehensive coverage for syllabus 0400 for first examination from June 2020
• Fully supports the approach of the Student’s Book and outlines best practice for teaching Art and Design
• Lesson plans, projects and activities that are suitable for a range of international classroom environments
• Guidance on how to resource and manage an art and design classroom
•Guidance on how to support students in their coursework and practical exam and how to build this into the course
• Annotated student case studies with guidance on assessment
• Written and developed by experienced Art and Design teachers and practitioners
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.