- In stock
Fully revised and updated for 2020, this is an ideal world reference atlas for young primary school geographers aged 9-11 years (Key stage 2). Published in association with the Geographical Association, it enables children to learn about the world today and understand how maps and atlases work.
• The atlas is organised into sections covering the UK, Europe, the world and continents with more detailed larger scale maps of countries and regions popular for focus studies.
• It includes topics such as climate, population, migration, trade and environmental issues, such as global warming.
• Topographical based mapping helps the young geographer understand the processes which take place during the formation of the earth’s landscapes.
• The reference mapping is designed for maximum clarity and accessibility, and is supported by photographs and data boxes, with detailed map keys and scale information on each map.
• Specially selected topic maps give additional information linking to knowledge and understanding of distant places.
• Tables of key world country data include an Ecological Footprint figure for each country.