- In stock
Melrose has lost his smile – will Little Green Croc help him to find it again? This glowing picture book from the creator of the Blue Kangaroo series is perfect for sharing with little children who are making friends.
When Melrose loses his smile, he worries that he won't be able to find it again. But Little Green Croc takes him to the countryside and sure enough, his smile returns! A heart-warming tale about the power of friendship.
A story map on pages 26 and 27 supports children in recapping the main events in the story.
Orange/Band 6 books offer varied text and characters, with action sustained over several pages.
Ideas for reading at the back of the book provide practical support and stimulating activities.
- Praise for Where Are You, Blue Kangaroo?:
- ”Dazzles with as much craft and originality as the first picture book about this disarming pair.”Independent
- ”Could become a classic.”Books for Keeps
- ”Irresistible…brimming with ‘Aaah factor’”Bookseller
- ”Blue Kangaroo is a winner.”T. E. S.
- Praise for I Love You, Blue Kangaroo!:
- ‘Presented in clear, bright colours, this is a charming tale about affection and sharing…‘ School Librarian
- ”The story is told with great sensitivity and gentleness and it is a profoundly satisfying and rewarding book.”Carousel
- ”I Love You… would melt the stoniest heart. Blue Kangaroo is ousted from his place… by a procession of new toys. A tender and touching story for three to six year olds.”Sunday Telegraph