- In stock
“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go”
In this delightful book, Dr. Seuss celebrates the joys of reading, encouraging young children to take pride in their budding reading abilities.
This celebration of the joys of reading reminds us to keep our eyes open and be proud of our reading – so we’ll learn lots of stuff and end up succeeding! This inspiring book was written and illustrated by Dr. Seuss.
Children can recap the different ways the character can read in the visual summary on pages 14–15, providing lots of speaking and listening opportunities.
Blue/Band 4 books offer longer, repeated patterns with sequential events and integrated literary and natural language.
Ideas for Reading provide practical support and stimulating activities.
- “[Dr. Seuss] has…instilled a lifelong love of books, learning and reading [in children]” – The Telegraph
- “Dr. Seuss ignites a child’s imagination with his mischievous characters and zany verses” – The Express
- “The magic of Dr. Seuss, with his hilarious rhymes, belongs on the family bookshelf” – Sunday Times Magazine
- “The author… has filled many a childhood with unforgettable characters, stunning illustrations, and of course, glorious rhyme” – The Guardian
- “Dr. Seuss ignites a child's imagination with his mischievous characters and zany verses.” – The Express