- In stock
Build your child’s reading confidence at home with books at the right level
What’s it really like to live in an earthquake zone and how do people know when one’s about to happen? Explore where and why earthquakes take place and what to do when one strikes.
- Topaz/Band 13 books offer longer and more demanding reads for children to investigate and evaluate.
- Text type – An information book.
- The book is organised into short chapters to help children practise the skills of locating and identifying important information.
- The glossary and index on page 29 can be used to develop children's information retrieval skills further.
- Curriculum links – Geography – physical geography