- In stock
Once, coyotes only lived in the country. Now, they’ve moved into cities, where they go hunting at night.
- Green/Band 5 books offer early readers patterned language and varied characters
- Text type: An information book
- Curriculum links: Science: ‘Pupils should be taught to … identify that most living things live in habitats to which they are suited and describe how different habitats provide for the basic needs of different kinds of animals’.
- The book includes a reader response page on 22–23 to recap learning.
- This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.