- In stock
Why can’t humans fly? Why are ants so strong? Why can’t elephants jump? Our shape and size controls what we can and can’t do. Find out how humans and animals are perfectly designed to live in their particular habitats, and discover the role that evolution has played in this.
• White/Band 10 books have more complex sentences and figurative language.
• Text type: A simple non-fiction book.
• Pages 30 and 31 explore the main themes from the book.
• Curriculum links: Science: Ourselves; Literacy: Explanations.
• This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.