- In stock
Join the countdown as one boy describes the events in his life in the past month, from moving house a month ago to preparing for school and making friends today. Accompanied by snapshots of each event, this illustrated non-fiction recount is written by Monica Hughes.
- Red B/Band 2B books offer simple but varied text with familiar objects and actions, combined with simple story development and a satisfying conclusion.
- Children can re-cap the events of the book on pages 14–15.
- Text type: A simple non-fiction recount
- Curriculum links: Geography: Weather around the world.
- This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.