- In stock
Follow a river from its source to the sea and see how it adapts to its surroundings in this highly photographic non-fiction report by Fiona Macdonald.
- Red B/Band 2B books offer simple but varied text with familiar objects and actions, combined with simple story development and a satisfying conclusion.
- Children can re-cap the journey of the river on pages 14–15.
- Text type: A non-fiction report
- Curriculum links: Geography: Investigating rivers
- This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.