- In stock
Cinderella is tired of a life of chores, but everything changes when her fairy godmother turns up. Just as she meets her perfect prince, though, the clock chimes twelve and she has to run. Will this hilarious retelling of the traditional fairytale, as a play by “the nation’s dramatist” David Wood, end happily ever after?
• White/Band 10 books have more complex sentences and figurative language.
• Text type: A playscript of a traditional story.
• A newspaper article of the palace ball on pages 30 and 31 helps children to recap the main events of the story.
• Curriculum links: Citizenship: Taking part – developing skills of communication and participation; Music: Play it again – exploring rhythmic patterns.
• This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.