- In stock
Build your child’s reading confidence at home with books at the right level
Where can you see rockets blast into space? Which is the driest place on Earth? Which is the world’s highest mountain? Find out the answers and many more facts in this amazing book about the planet we live on.
- Sapphire/Band 16 books offer longer reads to develop children's sustained engagement with texts and are more complex syntactically.
- A world map with all the places mentioned in the text highlighted on pages 54 and 55 helps children to recap the different places they’ve learnt about and where they all are in the world.
- Text type: An information book.
- The book is paired with The Golden Turlte and Other Tales, a selection of short stories from other cultures.
- Curriculum links: Geography: Passport to the world.
- This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.