- In stock
Morris wants to eat his kitty biscuits, but his mother sends him off to play hide and seek instead. When it’s Morris’s turn to hide, he finds the perfect place: the food cupboard, where the kitty biscuits are kept!
- Orange/ Band 6 books offer varied text and characters, with action sustained over several pages.
- Text type – A story with a familiar setting.
- A storyboard on pages 22 and 23 offers and opportunity for children to retell the story in their own words.
- Curriculum links – Citizenship: Taking part.
- This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
- This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.