- In stock
Build your child’s reading confidence at home with books at the right level
Bored of spending all your holidays on Mars? Now you can travel further off the beaten astral plane with this fact-packed guide.
- Sapphire/Band 16 books offer longer reads to develop children's sustained engagement with texts and are more complex syntactically.
- A travel guide to all the planets in the solar system on pages 54 and 55 makes it easy for children to recap what the key facts they’ve learnt.
- Text type: A non-chronological report.
- Curriculum links: Science; Geography; Citizenship.
- This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.