- In stock
A photographic non-fiction book that explains the many different types of robots and their uses. The report tells how robots help us in industry, security, and in exploring uninhabitable environments such as other planets, volcanoes, and the depths pf the ocean.
- Blue/Band 4 books offer longer, repeated patterns with
sequential events and integrated literary and natural language.
- Text type - A non-chronological report.
- A labelled diagram on pages 14 and 15 shows the inner workings of a robot, providing the opportunity to further discuss the information.
- Curriculum link - Science: Ourselves
- This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.