- In stock
Stan and Pam are dinosaurs who are overjoyed when they are given a pet rat called Pat. However, when Pat goes missing, Stan and Pam look everywhere and end up enlisting the help of some friends to find her. This fun story is written by Honor Head and illustrated by Julian Mosedale.
• Red A/Band 2A books offer predictable text with familiar objects and actions, combined with simple story development.
• Text type: A simple story with a familiar setting
• Pages 14–15 provide an opportunity for children to recap the story.
• Curriculum links: Personal, Social and Emotional Development; P.S.H.E.
• This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.