- In stock
Gorillas are fascinating animals – find out all about their habitat, diet and behaviour in this photographic non-fiction book by Teresa Heapy.
• Blue/Band 4 books offer longer, repeated patterns with sequential events and integrated literary and natural language.
• Text type: A non-chronological report.
• Children can discuss the important facts they have learnt about gorillas in the summary diagram on pages 14–15.
• Curriculum links: Science: Plants and animals.
• This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.