- In stock
Goat loves her red coat and Fox loves his spotty socks – but he wants Goat’s coat too, and sets out to steal it from her. Will Goat and Fox ever be able to find a compromise to keep them both happy? This fun story is written and illustrated by Laura Hambleton.
- Red B/Band 2B books offer simple but varied text with familiar objects and actions, combined with simple story development and a satisfying conclusion.
- Text type: A simple story with a familiar setting.
- Children can recap the main points of the story in the flow chart on pages 14–15.
- Curriculum links: Personal, Social and Emotional Development: Have a developing awareness of their own needs, views and feelings, and be sensitive to the needs, views and feelings of others.
- This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.