- In stock
Follow the life of a chicken – from its early days as a chick hatching in its nest, to laying eggs of its own, in this photographic information book by Elspeth Graham.
- Red A/Band 2A books offer predictable text with familiar objects and actions, combined with simple story development.
- Text type: An information book
- Children can recap the stages of a chicken’s life in the flow chart on pages 14–15.
- Curriculum links: Knowledge and Understanding of the World
- This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.