- In stock
Winter is coming and Mole is looking for a new hole to stay in, but he doesn’t want to be on his own. Will any of the other animals let him share their home?
- Blue / Band 4 – A story with a familiar setting
- Text type – Fiction
- The focus phoneme in this book is -are (share).
- Children can use the cross-section of the hill on the final spread to discuss the characters and the story setting.
- Jane Clarke also wrote Red 2A Muck it Up!
- This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.