- In stock
When Horse went up a tree one day, he didn’t think about how to get down again – and now he’s stuck. The sheep, the ducks, the hens and Farmer come to help him in this comical tale by Martin Waddell.
- Yellow / Band 3 – A humorous story
- Text type – Fiction
- The focus phonemes in this book are ay, ow (show), a-e and o-e.
- You can use the table in the Farmer’s handbook on the final spread to discuss how the animals and the farmer solve Horse’s problem.
- Martin Waddell also wrote Red 2B The Mouse and the Monster; Blue 4 The Small Bun.
- This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.