- In stock
The two frogs, Plip and Plop, love to play in and around the pond. When they muck up the pond and reeds, they decide to clean it up. But Duck has other ideas.
• Red / Band 2A – A simple story with a familiar setting
• Text type – Fiction
• The focus phonemes in this book are u, p, o and m. Other phonemes practised are s, a, t, i, c (ck), e, r, d, g, u and l.
• The final spread shows a story map which allows children to recap the story.
• Jane Clarke also wrote Blue 4 Mole and the New Hole
• This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
• This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.