- In stock
Bot , the golf-loving robot, is going for a trip in his rocket ship. Find out what happens when he lands on the moon, in this funny book by author/illustrator Shoo Rayner.
- Red / Band 2B – A simple fantasy story
- Text type – Fiction
- The focus phonemes practised in this book are oo (moon), z and ar. Other phonemes practised are sh and ng.
- A story map on the final spread lets children recap and discuss the story.
- Shoo Rayner also wrote Red 2A Cat and Dog in a Mess.
- This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
- This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.