- In stock
This non-fiction book takes us on a trip with a little girl and her dad as they go for a journey on the big, red bus.
- Red / Band 2A – A simple recount
- Text type – Non-fiction
- The focus phonemes in this book are b, g and t. Other phonemes practised are s, a, i, p, n, c/k, e, o, r, d, u and l.
- The final spread shows a story map which gives children the opportunity to recap the text.
- Alison Hawes also wrote Red 2A Pet Cat, Big Cat; Red 2B Thick and Thin and Pond Dipping
- This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.