- In stock
Projects Inspired by Poetry and Art provides stimulating ideas for exploring poetry alongside art, using poems and artworks from a collection of well-loved poets and artists including Roger McGough, David Hockney and Mara Bergman. Chapters include Performance, Colours and Cityscapes.
- Practical starting points to engage the whole class.
- Inspiring ideas for cross-curricular activities and displays.
- Clear and informative illustrations show real-life classroom displays.
- Resource lists and step-by-step instructions to help with lesson planning.
- 'This is a must-buy book for any school wishing to celebrate and generate enthusiasm for the Olympics. The creative cross-curricular ideas will enhance teaching and learning.' - Laurence Keel, Headteacher, Kilburn Park School, November 2011