- In stock
Collins’ Cambridge International AS & A Level Digital Media & Design Student’s Book is the only resource written specifically for the new Cambridge International A & A level Digital Media & Design 9481. Written by experts in the media and design field, this resource provides in-depth coverage of this exciting area of study.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: 2018 First examination: 2019
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education. The only resource to provide coverage of all three areas of study, the resource has been designed to support students through this new qualification for first teaching from 2018 and examination from 2019 onwards.
- Introduce students to the digital media and design industry; with sections covering the history of digital media, how the digital landscape has changed and what tools and technologies are used in industry.
- Deliver a fully international course with international examples, contexts, names, and locations.
- Build students’ practical or technical skills with focused activities throughout that provide students opportunities to put these skills into practice.
- Consolidate students’ understanding with comprehension activities that encourage discussion and reflection.
- Prepare students for their assessment with activities that encourage students to produce a design outcome or engage with the design process, including tips to help students succeed.
- Enable students to access the syllabus content with a fresh, visual design and language tailored to English as a Second Language learners, with key terms providing clear definitions of technical language.
- Put all the areas of study into context with industry insights offering real-life titbits of information, and case studies providing students engaging international examples of the real-world application of the material they are studying.