- In stock
Projects Inspired by Myth, Magic and Fantasy provides ideas for exploring popular fiction texts with children through vibrant and exciting art and design projects with engaging starting points and cross-curricular links. The texts include a variety that will appeal to children from different age groups throughout primary school.
- Practical starting points to engage the whole class.
- Inspiring ideas for cross-curricular activities and displays.
- Clear and informative illustrations show real-life classroom displays.
- Resource lists and step-by-step instructions to help with lesson planning.
- ”'This teaching resource is an exciting collection of projects linked to a wide range of diverse myths and stories to inspire children to learn through well designed, cross curricular activities they will remember.”Sarah Deas, teacher and author