- Out of stock
There are brick houses, stick houses, tall houses, thin houses, but the best houses of all are those where your friends live. Young readers will enjoy the bouncing rhythm and catchy rhyme in this delightful look at people’s homes throughout the world.
This title belongs to the highly acclaimed Beginner Book series developed by Dr. Seuss, in which the essential ingredients of rhyme, rhythm and repetition are combined with zany artwork and off-the-wall humour to create a range of books that will encourage even the most reluctant child to read.
Originally published under the pseudonym of Theo LeSieg, Come Over To My House is being relaunched with a stylish new cover design which reveals, for the first time, the true identity of the author – Dr. Seuss himself!
- ”Praise for Dr. Seuss:'[Dr. Seuss] has…instilled a lifelong love of books, learning and reading [in children]”The Telegraph
- ”'Dr. Seuss ignites a child’s imagination with his mischievous characters and zany verses”The Express
- ”'The magic of Dr. Seuss, with his hilarious rhymes, belongs on the family bookshelf”Sunday Times Magazine
- ”'The author… has filled many a childhood with unforgettable characters, stunning illustrations, and of course, glorious rhyme”The Guardian
- ”Praise for And To Think That I Saw it On Mulberry Street:'The cleverest book I have met with for many years. The swing and merriment of the pictures and the natural truthful simplicity of the untruthfulness.”Beatrix Potter, author of The Tale of Peter Rabbit