- In stock
What would you do to survive? Would you eat frogs, spiders … or even human flesh? Read the amazing true stories of people who have survived in extreme situations.
This book tells the real-life stories of people who have survived in extreme situations from plane crashes to getting lost in the jungle, desert or mountains. Learn the basics of survival and take part in survival quizzes to test your knowledge.
- Help Key Stage 3 students move from Level 3b to Level 3c in reading.
- Support comprehension with engaging photography and illustration.
- Encourage shared and guided reading using the ready-made tasks and discussion points on the activity pages at the back of the book.
- Suitable for Key Stage 3 students with a reading age of 9 years.
- ‘Brilliant - especially given the key stage 4 curriculum! The non-fiction aspect of the exam has similar texts.’
- Kristy Sheeran, Queensbury School, Bradford