- Out of stock
Search for over 140 sights at the seaside with this i-SPY guide. This fun activity book encourages kids to explore outdoors, from ships and rescue vehicles to rock pools and seaweed, in search of i-SPY points. A fun, interactive way to encourage curious children to learn about the world around them.
What can you spot? Get i-SPYing with these features:
• Vibrant colour coded photographs
• Learn facts about seaside sights and creatures along the way
• Points to score from common spots like paddling dog (10 points) to top spots such as Squat Lobster (25 points).
Children love these fun and fascinating i-SPY activity books – discover over 30 other i-SPY guides in the series!
- “This book firmly encourages children to explore the outdoors in such a fun and interactive way!” - Meadow Daisy
- “Priced at just £2.99 each, I think they represent fantastic value for money. Easy to use and ideal for taking out-and-about or alleviating boredom, these were perfect for my daughters, who are aged between five and eight.” - The Parent Social
- “A fun, interactive way to encourage curious children to learn about the world around them.” - Parents In touch