- Out of stock
Collins Big Cat has teamed up with award-winning educational developers, Shoo Fly, to create new cross-curricular e-Resources to accompany the Collins Big Cat reading series. Collins Big Cat e-Resources are rooted in the books, but extend learning to develop every aspect of pupils’ literacy skills.
• a beautifully animated version of the book, including audio and music, to inspire children of all abilities
• a sound bank to develop speaking and listening skills
• up to ten interactive whiteboard activities and activity sheets to develop and extend learning
• Story Creator software, to help children convert reading into writing by using images from the book to create their own texts
• comprehensive teacher’s notes.
These resources can be used on PCs and interactive whiteboards.
In this non-fiction recount of a family trip to the dump, simple text combined with Ley Honor Roberts lively and inimitable cartoon-photo collage style brings environmental issues to life. The family's journey around the dump shows how different materials are sorted into different containers, ready for recycling. A diagram on pages 14 and 15 provides a chance to recap where each material was deposited.