- In stock
Build your child’s reading confidence at home with books at the right level
It’s just a normal lesson on a normal day at school, except Mrs Bennet , who can do magic, has turned into a very big rabbit. The problems start when the class realise that Mrs Bennet can’t change back into herself.
• White/Band 10 books have more complex sentences and figurative language.
• Text type – A story with a familiar setting.
• A school website report gives children the opportunity to recount the story of Class Six and the Very Big Rabbit on pages 30 and 31.
• Curriculum links – Citizenship: Choices, Taking part.
• This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
• This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.