- In stock
A simple non-fiction book that shows where people shop for shoes, food and other things. Photographs show children role-playing in different types of shops while illustrations show typical examples of such shops.
- Red B/Band 2B books offer simple but varied text with familiar objects and actions, combined with simple story development and a satisfying conclusion.
- Text type – A non-fiction report.
- Pages 14 and 15 show a story map of all the shops visited, to help children recount the shopping trip.
- This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
- This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.