- Released in 116 days
The Collins Cambridge International AS & A Level Physics course promotes a rich and deep understanding of the 9702 syllabus (for examination from 2022) and development of practical skills.
This Student’s Book provides in depth coverage of the Cambridge International AS & A level Physics syllabus. This text was written by experts in their field and allows students to develop practical skills in a range of contexts, deepen understanding of key concepts and make links between topics. Students are given regular opportunities to practice and revisit skills and understanding, and evaluate their learning throughout the course.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: 2020; First examination: 2022
· Develop and strengthen practical skills throughout with assignments and experimental skills features and regular opportunities to handle, apply and evaluate data
· Deepen understanding by making connections between topics. The prior understanding reviews and end of chapter mind maps provide starting points to build upon
· Build self-awareness and take control of learning using the questions and opportunities for reflection throughout the book
· Challenge and strengthen learning with stretching extension questions
· Prepare for examinations with exam-style questions
· Full teacher support also provided including syllabus mapping, notes on common misconceptions, a wealth of activities and regular assessments including prior knowledge reviews, mid-chapter formative and end of chapter exam-style summative tests
Collins is working with Cambridge Assessment International Education towards endorsement of this title.