Teach AQA’s GCSEs in English Literature and English Language as one coherent course. Ensure all your students make good progress with rich, evolving resources that will help your classes enjoy English and develop the skills and understanding they need for examination success.
Explore the content of the Core and Advanced Student Books and additional resources on the whiteboard, PC or any tablet device, inside or outside the classroom.
Bring the Student Books to life with additional resources including:
• annotated versions of all the Student Book texts, with key features glossed and analysed, as well as tools to add your own annotations and highlighting
• automarked activities to hone students’ technical skills
• automarked tests to check their understanding of grammar, spelling and punctuation
• explanation videos: tricky terms from ‘context’ to ‘evaluation’ are explained in a student-friendly fashion
• literary context resource banks: with videos from the British Library, images, fact sheets, worksheets and annotated text extracts to help your classes explore the contexts of nineteenth-century fiction and Romantic poetry
and its legacy.