- In stock
Ponds are full of all kinds of plants and animals. Take a look inside one pond and discover the food chain that exists within, in this wonderfully illustrated non-fiction book by John Townsend.
• Red B/Band 2B books offer simple but varied text with familiar objects and actions, combined with simple story development and a satisfying conclusion.
• Text type: A simple non-fiction book.
• Children can recount the food chain of the pond on pages 14–15.
• Curriculum links: Science: Plants and animals.
• This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.