- In stock
Bot , the golf-loving robot, is going for a trip in his rocket ship. Find out what happens when he lands on the moon, in this funny book by author/illustrator Shoo Rayner.
• Red / Band 2B – A simple fantasy story
• Text type – Fiction
• The focus phonemes practised in this book are oo (moon), z and ar. Other phonemes practised are sh and ng.
• A story map on the final spread lets children recap and discuss the story.
• Shoo Rayner also wrote Red 2A Cat and Dog in a Mess.
• This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
• This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.