- Out of stock
Learn to play the cello with popular pieces – lessons and sheet music for beginners
The Abracadabra approach to learning through songs and tunes has set countless beginners on a clear path of progress and enjoyment with their chosen instrument.
Now in its third edition, features include:
• Technique carefully graded in 20 learning steps
• Clear fingering and bowing diagrams
• Concise theory explanations
• Enough flexibility to suit individual teaching approaches
• Duet accompaniments, trios and rounds throughout
• Can be used alongside the companion tutors for violin, viola and double bass
• Two CDs of performance and backing tracks, with selected orchestral backings
- I recommend this book as a good, clear and engaging teaching aid.'