- Released in 67 days
Full colour, spiral bound road atlas at A4 size has been fully revised and updated for 2021. It contains 170 pages of clear detailed road mapping at a mainland map scale of 3.5 miles to 1 inch.
This essential road atlas includes the following:
• 11 pages of main route mapping covering Greater London, Birmingham and Manchester
• Route planning maps
• Mileage chart with average journey times
• Information on motorway junctions with limited interchanges
• 80 city and town centre street plans
• 16 port and airport plans
• Channel Tunnel terminus maps
• Index to cities, towns, villages, hamlets, major destinations and selected places of interest with postcodes for satnav use
• Map reference information also in French and German
Instantly recognizable and easy to use, A-Z road mapping includes the following features: Clear standard road classification colours for easy identification, Full motorway junction detail, Under construction and proposed roads, Primary route destinations, Service areas Selected truckstop locations, National and county boundaries and A wide range of tourist and ancillary information, including Blue Flag Beaches.
A portable sized publication with a spiral binding; a popular choice for those wanting superb map clarity. Ideal choice to fit in any vehicle glovebox.