- Out of stock
FIVE hilarious and moving novels from bestselling, critically acclaimed author, David Walliams.
THE BOY IN THE DRESS:
Dennis was different.
Why was he different, you ask?
Well, a small clue might be in the title of this book…
Mr Stink stank. He also stunk.
And if it was correct English to say he stinked, then he stinked as well…
Joe has a lot of reasons to be happy. About a billion of them, in fact.
He has absolutely everything he could possibly want.
But there’s just one thing he really needs: a friend…
Ben’s grandma is the boringest grandma ever: all she wants to do is to play Scrabble and eat cabbage soup. But there are two things Ben doesn’t know about her.
1) She was once an international jewel thief.
2) All her life, she has been plotting to steal the crown jewels, and now she needs Ben’s help…
Can Zoe keep her beloved pet rat safe from the clutches of the dastardly Burt of Burt’s Burgers?
- ”PRAISE FOR DAVID WALLIAMS:'A pleasure to read. A beguilingly funny, original and thought-provoking tale… hilarious”Amanda Craig, The Times
- ”'I absolutely love David Walliams's books. In a few more years they will become classics.”Sue Townsend, author of Adrian Mole
- ”'I absolutely love David Walliams's books. In a few more years they will become classics.”- Sue Townsend, author of Adrian Mole
- ”A triumphant mix of wit and warmth”Telegraph Books of the Year
- ”'a new Roald Dahl”The Times
- ”'a new Roald Dahl”- The Times
- ”Another triumph for David Walliams. His books are a breath of wonderful fresh air”The Sun