- In stock
The Collins BTEC National Business Student Textbook covers the revised specification for 2010. The materials provide an clear and accessible route through the qualification focussing on the most engaging ways of generating the evidence students need to provide for their assignment portfolios.
Covering the core and most popular units – enabling students to get a Level 3 Certificate, Subsidiary Diploma or Diploma, Collins BTEC National Business allows you to:
- Teach with confidence with assignments that enable students to produce their portfolios as they work through the activities connected to the book.
- Enable every student to progress with Pass, Merit and Distinction material clearly differentiated and signposted
- Engage students with unit content presented in clear sections using high quality illustrations and photographs that bring the subject to life.
- Help students to succeed with material carefully and concisely matched to the 2010 specification written by teachers with hands-on experience of teaching at the right level for BTEC students.
The Units covered in full:
1. The Business Environment
2. Business Resources
3. Introduction to Marketing
4. Business Communication
9. Creative Product Promotion
10. Market Research in Business
12. Internet Marketing in Business
15. Development Planning for a Career in Business
18. Managing a Business Event
34. Website Design Strategy
36. Starting a Small Business
37. Understanding Business Ethics