Additional tests assess verbal reasoning skills and provide invaluable practice for the 11+ selection tests. Helping children practise and build upon reasoning skills, this Verbal Reasoning assessment book offers assessment testing by level, and includes advice from teachers on how best to use the tests in order to move up to the next level.
Providing more Verbal Reasoning practice, these tests will assess a child’s ability to see patterns and relationships at sentence, word and letter level. This assessment book also tests comprehension, vocabulary and spelling, as well as the ability to identify patterns and apply logic to solve simple problems. With a simple layout in black and white, the tests are designed to mimic the real tests and provide practice of the key verbal reasoning skills learned at Key Stage 2.
Included in this book:
• Additional Verbal Reasoning practice tests
• Provides a clear indication of a child’s ability to identify and work successfully with abstract concepts
• Test questions that assess a child’s problem solving skills and their ability to use, understand and analyse language
• A progress grid that helps children track their own progress
• A pull-out answer booklet
• Guidance from experienced teachers of getting the best out of test practice
No current reviews
No free resources available.