This A4 road atlas with popular lie-flat spiral binding features clear, detailed road mapping, at a scale of 3.2 miles to 1 inch (1:200,000) for England, Wales and Southern Scotland and at 4.2 miles to 1 inch (1:266,000) in Northern Scotland, with land height shown by attractive layer colouring.
The atlas includes:
• Route planning section including maps at a scale of 22 miles to 1 inch for long distance route planning, motorway services information and a handy distance calculator chart.
• 26 urban area approach maps at a larger scale which clearly show the best routes through and into the busiest built-up-areas.
• 64 street maps focused on town centres showing places of interest, car park locations and one-way streets. All the street maps are fully indexed.
• Fully updated fixed speed camera sites with average speed camera locations clearly highlighted. All speed cameras show the speed limit.
• Over 30 categories of places of interest including castles, theme parks, sports venues, universities, mountain bike trails and surfing beaches.
• The top 1000 most visited places of interest are indexed with full postcodes to aid integration with satnav systems.
• Easy to use, clear road maps at a scale of 3.2 miles to 1 inch (1:200,000) for England, Wales and Southern Scotland and at 4.2 miles to 1 inch (1:266,000) in Northern Scotland.
This the ideal purchase for drivers, navigators and route planners who want the very best road atlas of Britain in an A4 format.
“The use of light colours in the maps and a 3.2mpi scale make the Collins Essential easy to read at a glance” Auto Express
No free resources available.