Full colour map of Ireland at 9 miles to 1 inch (1:570,240), with clear, detailed road network and counties and new administrative areas shown in colour. This double-sided map covers the whole of Ireland, and is ideal for reference or route planning.
This map of Ireland shows the road network in detail. It is ideal for business users, with its political colouring of local council areas, but it is also perfect for tourists as a route planning map.
• Fully updated for 2018.
• New administrative areas shown in colour.
• Clear, detailed road network.
• Town and city names, rivers, lakes, spot heights, railway lines and canals are clearly shown.
• City/town centre street plans of Belfast, Cork, Dublin, Dn Laoghaire, Galway, Limerick Londonderry/Derry and Waterford showing places of interest.
• Full index to place names.
• Mileage chart.
• Car ferry routes.
• Key in English, French and German.
AREA OF COVERAGE
Covers the whole of the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
No current reviews
Free resources for this title: